Madson Communications has more than 20 years’ experience with the media – on both sides of the fence. This means we are uniquely placed to understand what you need and what the media wants.
We can help with reactive statements and long-term proactive PR campaigns incorporating print, broadcast, and social media at a local, regional, national and international level.
Our media/PR work is personalised to support your organisation’s strategic business and communications plans.
Past experience includes:
- Managing media relations for the UK Government at the World Trade Talks in Hong Kong;
- Managing media relations for national and international conferences and events
- Managing the media affairs function of a national trade body, helping the client build and develop its communications department to support expanding business need during a period of rapid change.
- Helping the regional arm of the bereavement charity Cruse raise the profile of their work to attract much needed support
At Madson Communications we produce clear, concise, bespoke copy. Services include:
- Media/PR campaigns and strategies
- Ghost writing articles or blogs
- Press releases